Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
I have been a user of spreadsheets from the year dot, well it seems like it. I starting using them as soon as I had use of a PC at work. No big memory and no mouse, how did we ever cope without a mouse? The strange thing now we are used to using a mouse is; we call the keyboard commands ‘shortcuts’. So if they are shortcuts why are we using a mouse?
Spreadsheets are so powerful and flexible you can virtually guarantee they are used by the majority of businesses around the world.
This website or I should say blog is simply me going on and sometimes demonstrating all things Excel. With Excel it is easy to say you just don’t stop learning, there is always something you can learn.
I run my own training business InIT Learning delivering one day computer courses in and around the Milton Keynes area e.g. Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Warwickshire.
My business Twitter Feed is www.twitter.com/initlearning
My business FaceBook Page is www.facebook.com/InitLearning
- How to use the Evaluate Formula Tool17th January 2018Evaluate Formulas This video shows you how to use and how the Evaluate Formula tool helps you find […]
- Change Values without using Formulas29th November 2017Change Cell Values without using Formulas Have you ever needed to change all the values on your […]
- How to Remove Page Break Lines20th November 2017Remove Page Break Lines VBA Code to remove those really annoying page break dotted lines on an […]
- Looking for a New Job?12th September 2017Are you looking for a New Job or Promotion? Excel spreadsheets is one of the most popular and used […]
- Interactive Excel Chart9th August 2017Dynamic Chart This video shows you how to simply create a user interactive dynamic chart. There is […]
- True or False17th July 2017TRUE and FALSE Logical Tests Excel logical tests are an ideal way to test if something is true or […]